STRAX, the specialist in mobile accessories and connected devices, will participate at IFA 2018 in Berlin. Taking place between the 31st of August and the 5th of September in the Berlin ExpoCenter City, IFA is one of the world’s leading consumer-technology events. As a house of brands, STRAX will be represented in Berlin by its proprietary, licensed and selected partner brands.
- IFA 2018, August 31-September 5, Berlin ExpoCenter City
- Visit the Urbanista booth: Stand 219, Hall 1.2
- For the latest from Gear4, XQISIT, FLAVR, THOR, adidas Sports, adidas Originals, bugatti and selected partner brands, visit Stand 130, Hall 7.2C
Providing a comprehensive glimpse into the future of consumer technology, IFA is a leading annual event where the latest products and innovations are exhibited to the general public. Companies, brands, key retailers, buyers, and experts from the industry and the media gather in the heart of Europe to take the pulse of the market.
STRAX at IFA
- Urbanista, the leading Scandinavian audio brand, will have an individual booth in the IFA Audio Entertainment Hall 1.2. On display will be their current audio range, but also upcoming products like Chicago, their new wireless sports earphones, and the updated truly wireless earphones, Tokyo +. They will also premiere a new brand movie that expresses the unique positioning of Urbanista on the audio market.
- Gear4, the UK’s number one and America’s fastest growing protective phone-case brand, will present a range of innovative products including a new market leading crystal clear case, Crystal Palace, the F/W Victoria collection and the ultra-rugged Platoon, which provides the ultimate impact protection. Additionally, they will present their new line of screen protectors. All Gear4 products are exclusively made in partnership with D3O, the world’s leading expert in impact-protection materials.
- FLAVR, the Germany-based brand, will show their fashionable line of cases, including a preview of their soon-to-be-released premium collection, Studio by FLAVR.
- XQISIT, STRAX’s core accessory brand, will present the latest from their protection, audio and power ranges: their current line of smartphone cases, as well as Street Party, the upcoming wireless speakers, and their current charging range, including new premium USB-C power banks, among other highlights.
- THOR, the screen-protection specialist, will introduce a top-of-the-line range of premium aluminosilicate glass screen protectors.
- The STRAX licensed brands, adidas Originals, adidas Sports and bugatti, will showcase their Fall/Winter 2018-2019 collections.
- Last but not least, STRAX will promote a selection of partner brands from their wide-ranging third-party portfolio of mobile accessories and connected devices, namely Spigen, X-Moove, Marvelle, BUQU, StilGut and SILENTMODE.
All the new case and screen-protection ranges from the STRAX brands will soon be available for anticipated forthcoming devices. The company’s partners and customers are invited to reach out to their contact person at STRAX to arrange a meeting at IFA and to visit the brand stands for an overview of what the company has in store for the near future.