what we doMultiple brands and services for the mobile and connected accessories market
We offer a unique mix of product development, marketing and business services for the mobile and connected accessories channel and retail partners.
We are a ‘house of brands’ offering our own proprietary, licensed accessories and partner products too.
This is in addition to the add-on services on offer for retailers and partners.
STRAX works with customers and partners to design, develop and manufacture products. Our team of product design specialists will work with you to understand the opportunity, and develop and deliver exactly the accessory that is needed on time; crucial in a rapidly evolving market.
- Award-winning product design and development team
- Effective management of manufacturing relationships
- Ensures first-to-market advantage
- Quality assurance and inspection
In addition we offer sophisticated product intelligence and go to market data with RangeLens, a tool to provide feedback on your new designs before you launch from a large online reviewer base. We can also support you with MeTA (Multiple eTrade Application), a solution ranking highly amongst Europe’s market leaders, serving as a B2B solution at POS, but also as a B2C solution for consumers to shop online.
Our add-on marketing services support our partners and customers when promoting products in-store and through the channel. Our in-house team of marketing experts are adept in multiple marketing methodologies suited to the mobile and connected accessories marketplace and are able to support you with a range of materials: from print to digital to event and press. Just a few examples include:
- Product videos
- Engaging with the press
- Events and fairs
- Point of sale
From customised logistics and distribution services to warehousing, packaging and delivery, our range of value added services far outreaches those of our competitors. With a global presence we offer services in all leading international powerhouse countries, supporting your success right across the world.
- Centralised European warehouse
- 4,500m² for warehousing and packaging
- High availability
- High delivery speed – capable of processing over 1,000 parcels a day
- High service level – logistical procedures are certified according to ISO 9001
- Customised for your own logistics and distribution services
- Blister-packing production and packing lines can pack up to 20,000 accessories a day
- End-user fulfilment solutions and efficient returns management
We offer bespoke services and solutions for our customers and can even take on the entire value chain for you. This might be from providing mobile and connected accessories product and availability information using our MeTA E-commerce solution, to product shipping to end customers, including shipping documents. Take a look below at just some of the clients we work with.